About Our Program…
Crossing Point Christian School (CPCS) is a ministry of First Christian Church, McKinney, Texas. The school operates as a week day paid tuition program. Classes are offered for children ages 2 years through transition to Kindergarten. Classes are offered to young children to meet the needs of both First Christian Church members and the community at large.
We are dedicated to the philosophy that young children grow in an orderly and sequential manner with predictable stages of development. We recognize that each child is unique and accept each child at their current stage of development. It is our responsibility to provide helps and challenges in this growing process. A balanced and well planned program of “hands-on” experiences, is offered in individual, small, and large group activities.
It is our intention to nurture the development of the whole child – physical, emotional, social, cognitive, and spiritual growth. As Christians and teachers, it is our desire to provide a loving and positive environment involving God and His principles in life.
It is our goal that each child will…
- Become aware that each person is worthy of God’s love and the love of other human beings.
- Be provided with a nurturing environment surrounded by opportunities to grow spiritually, academically, emotionally and physically.
- Be accepted at their current stage of development and allowed to grow as an individual.
- Experience the loving care of adults whose own lives exemplify commitment to the Christian community.
- Develop understandings, attitudes, and skills appropriate for the child’s particular age.
- Grow in assuming personal responsibility for self and others.
- Be encouraged to develop their creativity and imagination.
- Have Fun!
To find out more visit Crossing Point’s Website.